Monday, January 02, 2006

Bentley on Fire

Last night my GF and I were walking to tea, and we noticed a huge cloud of smoke pouring out into the street. A few seconds later we heard a fire truck heading our way. It was quite a sight, outside of a Bentley dealership here downtown, a Bentley was on FIRE! Valet parking attendants were running around, people were taking tons of pics, and the firemen were blocking off traffic to hook up their hose.

I don't know who owned the car. It was still there when we finished our tea at the store across the street, thought the hood had been pried open by the fire fighters, and to top it off a ticket, since it caught fire in a no parking zone! I also think it was just a coincidence that it was parked outside of a Bentley dealership, though I bet they towed it asap, imagine the message that would send about the brand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home