Thursday, February 23, 2006

Issue with the Links

One thing I really don't like about customer service these days is that they all ask you to check out the "faq" before writing/calling/asking them a question. There are about a billion things on that list, most I care nothing about. Yet since they told me to read it before contacting them, I don't want to ask and have them go "well it's right there on our faq page" and make me feel stupid. So then rather then risk it, and that I'm too lazy to read the entire stupid thing, I do nothing.

That is why I just replace Google News with the Satorialist, rather then trying to find out how to increase my links. I encourage everyone to check out the Satorialist, a fantastic site if you care about how people look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home