Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dante missed one

Dante was wrong, there are actually 10 rings in Hell. The 10th ring is actually a bunch of small rings, that when put together, create the most horrifying ring of all!


I give you, the Uggs retail store in Chicago! And I imagine there are tons of these stores, all over the world. Add them all up, plus the individual retailers who sell them (Nordstrom how could you?), and you get a black hole of evil ugly. Now if I could just get Juicy to open a store next to this one, I could concentrate all of my disdain on one corner in Chicago! It would also be easier to spy on everyone entering and leaving the store with a purchase; enabling you to mock and then avoid them in public. I think you should even consider throwing snowballs at any men who buy something.

And if you look closely enough, there is even a female walking by the front of the store, wearing Uggs! See how ugly they are? I know it's cold, I know it's wet, but there has to be a better way. You owe it to beauty to try a little harder then this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home