Thursday, March 02, 2006

International Women's Day

I have recently discovered that there is such a thing called International Women's Day, and it's scheduled for March 8th. In honor of this, and at the recommendation of Gia, I'm going to try to link to a few women's blogs that I admire, or at least tell you about them. I would especially like to point out her list regarding what she looks for in a woman, if you are friend of mine I will probably be emailing the list to you soon, just in case you don't bother to read this.
There is of course Gawker, the single best reason I want to live in NYC.
Then there is Anina, and even though I think Gia picks on her, I find that I enjoy reading them both.
I'm also going to include Boing Boing, though only because Xeni is rather amazing.
Finally, there is Jane, a liberal who isn't afraid to speak up about the shortcomings of her side. Trust me, I know what that feels like, I mean they couldn't beat W? Sometimes even though you may hate the other guy, if your team is too stupid to win, you probably deserve to lose.

Well, there are 5. Once again, I would like to point out and thank Gia, who has the ability to drive me nuts, but I always read her stuff. Oh, and she is linked to a movie blog for Sunshine by Danny Boyle, the director of 28 Days Later. A sci fi film by Danny Boyle, catnip for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home