Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thanks Doc...the State of Modern Medicine


It seems that the greatest accomplishment of modern medicine, or at least the one they are most proud of, in the last 10 years was botox. Now, if that wasn't a big enough contribution to making all of our lives better, we now have this...

And this was at Nordstrom's! We are now taking fashion cues from a group of people that are soooo terrified that we won't know they are MDs they feel it's necessary to run around in scrubs, in public! Yet I wonder what they would say if you pointed out a rube farmer wearing his/her work cloths in public?

And this doesn't change the fact that these are just flat out UGLY! I don't care how comfortable they are. There are a lot of things I do for the sake of my fellow human beings that I do not find "comfortable." A person can wear whatever the heck they want in private, but the reality is I don't feel you should inflict your bad taste on your neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home