Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Group Work

I don't think I can handle much more group work at school. For my current marketing class, we have to come up with a marketing presentation and paper for the Segway. It's bad enough that my group decided to choose one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

Now, no one wants to be the group leader. That normally isn't a problem for me, I've never met a group of people that I didn't think I could lead. However in this case, I really don't like the class, and therefore am trying to do as little work as possible.

Unfortunately, this also apparently means that nothing is getting done. Of course I have all of my projects out of the way, but I do not want to help anyone else with theirs. I'm trying to get of extra work, not take on everyone else's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home