Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Looking for work

It sucks, looking for a job. You listen to reports about the job market (at least I watch CNBC) and think about all those people working. Why oh why can't I find work that does not require me to boss around a bunch of housekeepers? It seems that only job I'm qualified for is the only job I don't want to do!

But hope springs eternal. I've applied for a job with a large, multinational, manufacturing firm. The downside is that I may have to move, at least for most of the week, up to Wisconsin! Or at the least face a HORRENDOUSLY long commute every day. The positive side is that the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Italian company, so maybe I could get transferred over there! Either way, I just emailed them my resume yesterday, so let's see how it goes.

Is it wrong that the primary reason I want to work for them is because they are Italian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home