Friday, July 28, 2006

Gawker Feuds

If you have a chance, take a look at this. I particularly like the one about the Critical Mass bike rides. Now admit it, they are just a tad self righteous...right?

When ever I see them, I'm remembering how I felt being stuck on a bus the wrong side of a "Give Peace a Chance" protest here. I had a long day of work, was hungry, and probably needed a shower. Yet now I had to suffer just so those hippy wanna be's could protest? No matter how we felt at the beginning of our day, on that bus the only piece any of us wanted was to crunch them into pieces as we drove over them to get on our way home.....

I have to question the wisdom of pissing off your target audience just to make a point. I don't know about you, but even if I agree with their cause, if they are jerks about it I will take the other side just to make a point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home