Friday, June 30, 2006

US Grand Prix first day

My father and I are attending the F1 race this weekend in Indianapolis. This is my first race, so of course I am very excited! They had two practice runs today, and it was very exciting. These cars are fast, and loud. They went by so fast that you couldn't even really tell who was driving. It was only later, after I got back to my hotel room that I was able to determine that the number one driver had a red camera mount, the number two driver had a black camera mount, and the practice drivers had yellow (orange) camera mounts.

Needless to say, I have taken a lot of pictures, and will be posting many of them on my flickr site when I get back home. I have included a quick pic of Michael Schumacher pulling out of the pit during the second practice session. This was good to see, since he had spun out during the first session and had to be towed back to the pit. Can Schumi win five times at Indy? We shall see Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home