Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally, a fashion trend of our own...

It's supposed to be 93 and humid again today, so of course today is the day I have scheduled to do marketing surveys at the Lakeshore and Water Tower campuses. It's going to suck. All this work for a class where I'll probably earn an A, since my competition (fellow classmates) is rather uninspiring. Thank god for the curve.

Good to see that Gawker has finally caught up with me! My only question is with every acceptable fashion trend, the Midwest is accused of "just copying" the coast. Yet if it's really ugly (trust me, these shoes are REALLY UGLY), we get credited with discovering it all ourselves? Or were they wearing these 2 years ago in NYC?

However come on people! This footwear is awful! Just because you want to be comfortable is no excuse to be ugly!! Think about it, does George Clooney or Gwyneth Paltrow ever look uncomfortable in what they are wearing? No one ever accuses Italy of being the most uncomfortable country in the world. You must try, or no one will respect you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home