Thursday, March 15, 2007

Career fair

Now that I've graduated, I need to start looking for work full time. So yesterday it was off to attend the LUC job fair. To be honest, I attend all of the LUC job fairs, but there was a particular reason I was anxious to go to this one. There were a few companies there that I've either interviewed with before, or have no interest in. However I do already have individual interviews scheduled with 2 of the companies that were there (hurray!), so I decided to just stop by their booths to say hello.

As crazy as this is, I was very excited that I got to wear a suit! I wore a navy blue suit, white shirt, and brown shoes/belt, and looked might spiffy. In honor of the final four, I went with an orange tie. The gf thought that's a little silly, but hey stay true to your school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home