Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Home

Well thank goodness the gf and I have a new place to live. We are going to be moving up to the Logan Square neighborhood! You can read a little more about Logan Square here... From our apartment you can actually see the public square that the neighborhood is named after.
We finally have a one bedroom instead of a studio, so now we can balance our sleep schedules a little better. I don't have to worry about keeping her up, and she doesn't have to worry about making me go to be earlier then I like. There is also a lot more open, grassy spaces for the dog to walk in, and someplace for me to lock up my bike (and perhaps a scooter again?), so I don't have to worry about carrying the bike up and down three flights of stairs. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention again that it's the third floor. When I first told the gf that there were no decent apartments on the first 2 floors of any building I thought I was just kidding, but now I suspect that insight might have been more accurate then I had thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home