Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Getting ready to go

My Dad and I are leaving tomorrow for Indy in order to attend the US Grand Prix there. I'm excited as hell, last year was so much fun and I don't expect this year to be any different. It's the only thing I can think of that makes it worthwhile being in Indy. Have no idea what we are going to do when not at the race, last year there were no good restaurants around, just your basic fast food/chain stuff like Applebees.
I am borrowing a camera from the gf's Dad, so I should have some video to post! I know, how exciting is that. Perhaps I'll even put it on youtube or stickam, or even both! Gosh this 21st Century stuff is so cool!!

Anyway, just to give you something to be jealous of I'll post a picture of breakfast the gf made a couple of weeks ago:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home