Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Pics from the Turks and Caicos




Here are some pictures from our trip to the Turks and Caicos. I've finally found the cable that allows me to transfer the pictures from the camera to my computer, hurray!! I've only posted a few here, the test will be eventually posted on my Flickr account. The pictures included here are one of the beach where the wedding took place (can you spot the Diesel?), another of me posing in front of a painting of a map of the Turks and Caicos, and finally one fo the gf next to one of the bikes we used to scout out the island.
It was so hot that we could only ride early in the morning or at dusk. She also had a lot to do with the wedding, so we were kept pretty busy with that as well. I was a little disappointed that we were too busy to Scuba, but we were there for a reason, and not a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home