Thursday, May 03, 2007

We are Moved

The gf and I have successfully completed out move to the new Logan Square apt. Now all we have left is to unpack everything, and in order to do that it looks like a wall of Ikea may be required. The old apt had a lot more closet space, so no we have no where to hang our clothes. It's a pretty small problem, a bigger problem is the lack of cabinet space in the kitchen. If the gf doesn't like the kitchen, then I don't get to eat like I used to! We hope to solve our problems there with more shelves from Ikea.

The unpacking has to wait though, since tomorrow we are traveling to the Turks & Caicos islands! A friend of hers is getting married, and she's standing up in the wedding. It's only a long weekend, but the weekend after that is graduation so it's out too. I basically packed up the majority of stuff, and it looks like I'll be doing most of the unpacking as well. Not complaining though since the gf is working and not slacking or avoiding the work.

I also think I may be developing a blog addiction (I know, so 2006), but I also have a small blog at a site called matador, which is dedicated to travel. I like it because you can attach a google map to every posting. Of course the majority of my postings are located in Chicago, I do get to throw in some fancy shots of the Turks and Caicos. Of course I haven't figured out how to get those maps to show up on my profile, but I imagine I'll eventually get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home