Thursday, June 21, 2007

USGP

My Dad and I attended the US Grand Prix last weekend, and it was a blast! Once again we had so much fun! Of course it just wouldn't be a typical event if I wasn't having camera issues again. I borrowed a combination video/still camera from the gf's Dad, and now I have to find the chord that will allow me to plug it into the computer. As soon as that's done, I should be able to download the pictures and video and hopefully share them with all of you (well, the few of you who read this anyway).

I was a little disappointed with the race results. Hamilton is a fantastic driver, but I just wish Nico would have been able to bring the car home. Less then 5 laps to go and an oil leak catches fire!! He was in sixth place, driver points here he comes, and then disaster!!! Well he has attracted attention from other teams, so Williams had better work on getting him a better, faster, more dependable ride. With the rumors around that Kimi will be leaving Ferrari at the end of the year, they might be looking for a young, fast driver, and Nico's skills will be further in demand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home