Friday, May 12, 2006

Quarter Over

I do not ever want to take 3 MBA classes in one quarter AGAIN! I am finally done, and have an entire week off until classes start up again for the Summer Quarter. I am only taking one class this summer, I can't even imagine so much free time! I still have to look for work, but its nice not working for the Pier. Summer is their busy season, so even when I would take one class in the past, I still did not have enough free time to enjoy the summer.

The gf is back in NOLA. She visited on her way to and back from Hong Kong, where she visited her sister and met her soon to be brother in law. She really likes him, and loved her trip in general. I have a lot of pictures she took that I will post later when I have more time. It was nice to see her again though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home