Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That Old House


Way back on January 9th, I blogged about a house on Superior. Well today the Sun -Times finally caught up with me! Well at least we know the owners name now, and a little history about the house.

I think the photo in the article is a little misleading. What I like about the house is that if Wednesday finally grew up and moved away to go to college at UIC, she would live there! The article makes it appear a lot brighter and sunnier then it actually appears in every day life.

What a couple of people have said to me, when I tell them about the house and after they have seen it, is "You? Want to live there?" I guess I don't strike them as that dark. The house does not match my personality I guess. I love the house none the less though. Maybe there are sides to me that I never show? No doubt my inability to perform any type of introspective exercise keeps me from being able to explain why this house appeals to me (Is being aware that I'm not naturally introspective, introspective? "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.") But I swear to god, I'm deep! I swear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home