Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Job Seeking


Well I've had two interviews in the last two weeks, so I'm now waiting to hear back from both companies.
Otis Elevators and Target are the two companies I'm waiting to hear from. I'm kind of excited about both jobs; Otis is part of United Technology Group, a HUGE multinational with fingers in a whole bunch of pies including elevators (duh), jet engines, helicopters, air conditioners, and they even make NASA's spacesuit!
Of course everyone has heard of Target. The position would originally be a tad below what I'm used to, I would actually be overqualified (instead of them using that as an excuse not to hire me). But I reason that all I have to do is get in the door, and then work my way up. Target seems to be a rapidly growing company, and there is always room to move in those.

I've decided to add another picture, since my Blog looks a little bare without it. Once again, this is from the Philippines. You can see more of my pics on my flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home