Thursday, June 28, 2007

More camera fun

I still haven't posted my USGP photos yet because I used a different camera then before. It uses an SD stick, so once again I have to find the means to load it onto the new computer. I used to have an adapter somewhere, but since I never used it much I've lost it.

Still looking for work. Hope to hear from CTCA later this week. I've had two conversations/interviews/online assessments with them and I think I did ok. We shall see though.

Caring for another dog now, Lily. If you remember Lily is the dog that the gf adopted in NOLA and gave to her sister. Well now her sister is in the Philippines visiting her husband so we agreed to watch the dog for a month. Lily is throwing up all over the place, we are not sure if she's sick or just nervous about being in a new home. I think it's probably the latter, but will probably take her to the vet later today just to make sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home