Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving Day Tomorrow

Well the gf and I are moving tomorrow, and we still have a lot to get done today. Most of the closets are packed, but the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom still need some work. I'm not worried though, since it's no like we have a choice about finishing up. The movers are scheduled to arrive tomorrow at 8am, so we don't really have any choice.

I'm looking forward to moving though, or actually to having finished moving. The Logan Square neighborhood seems to be pretty nice, and I know for sure that the dog will love being able to run through the grass. The rest of the week is very busy as well, I have an honors society reception and a funeral to go to this week.

Just finished watching Jessica Lynch on television. Apparently the Pentagon is in trouble for trying to make her into a hero. Imagine, complaining that you are perceived as a hero?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home