Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fashion Show at Macy's

There was a little fashion show tonight at Macy's, featuring the INC brand line. I know I know, how could I have gone to Macy's? Well they have this brand Walter that my gf likes, and this is the only place in Chicago where we have found it. We also reasoned that since the food court was only recently allowed to reopen after being closed by the city, that it is currently the cleanest it will ever be so we should take advantage of that.
Of course I didn't bring my camera, but the show was kind of lame. Lot's of gray and t-shirts for men, colorful tops and boring bottoms for woman. Not too inspiring at all, although I do think the majority of Chicago would look much better if they at least tried to dress this well. Wilde once said the bad taste was better then no taste, but I'm not convinced he could even imagine people who dressed as badly as some of these people do.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

INC brand sucks it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home