Monday, August 20, 2007

This Week

Well now that I've found that I won't be moving to Philly (damn you talent plus!) I need to start looking for work again. I have registered to attend an informational meeting about Doctor's Without Borders (MSF) in the middle of next month. I think that would be an interesting job choice, and some killer overseas experience. I'm just worried that Liv won't be able to come with me, but hopefully she could visit. I also hope I get stuck someplace in Europe, South America, or Asia, but I think the experience would be great anywhere.

I also have to have dinner tonight with the gf's family. Her dad is moving to the Philippines next week, so this is her last chance to see him before he leaves. Her youngest sister is also pregnant, she and her husband are very excited. Gf is excited too, but considering her family is crazy this should be really interesting to see how it works out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home